25 Oct Thursday, November 7, 2019, at 6 p.m. Chamber’s Annual Banquet at the Welcome Center
I have been asked to announce the following:
SAVE THE DATE!
- The Annual Banquet hosted by the Albany/Clinton County Chamber of Commerce will be held Thursday, November 7, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. at the Welcome Center.
- The food will be catered by Hunter’s BBQ (Brisket, Chicken, sides, sauces, and bread).
- The dessert will be catered by Dairy Queen of Albany.
- Unsweet Tea and Sweet Tea will be purchased at Lee’s Famous Recipe. Water and soft drinks will be available as well.
- There will be an auction during the get-together, (Mark and Donald Neal will be asked to auction). All items to be auctioned may be dropped off at the Welcome Center prior to the date of the banquet. All proceeds will be donated to the “Christmas At Home Program“ and “The Backpack Program“ by a 50/50 split.
- A Video/Slide Show presentation will be produced by Jay Tee Hardin which will include events and involvements by the Chamber recently. (Any pictures or videos anyone would like placed on the video/slide show must be emailed to email@example.com by Thursday, October 31, 2019.) Place “Chamber pic and/or video” in the subject line. So that he will know what the email contains.
- Dr. Tim Parson, Clinton County Schools Superintendent, will be the speaker on the topic of “Team Building”.
- There will be an award presented to a Lifetime Business recipient at the banquet. The plaque will be donated as a courtesy of Ricky Craig and First Place Trophies.
This will be the only meeting during the month of November for the Chamber of Commerce. Everyone, please plan to attend and RSVP so we will order enough food and drinks. Call the chamber number below or an email response. Thank you in advance!
Please contact this office for any other information regarding the Chamber Banquet.
Thank you as always!
Sherry Poore, Chamber Secretary(606) 387-2051